Sparktel Recruitment, alongside its partner, a major telecommunications company are looking to hire a site access coordinator. You will be responsible for scheduling & planning wireless telecom engineers all over Ireland. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in a call centre or logistics role. With 5G only starting, this is an excellent time to join the team!
The access coordinator will be responsible for the following.
- Scheduling routes & locations for engineers all over Ireland
- Producing and assigning work schedules on a weekly basis.
- Arranging and ordering Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs) as necessary.
- Arranging relevant work permits where required.
- Calling site providers to arrange access as necessary.
- Assisting field operatives with any issues related to site access.
- Assisting Health & Safety department where necessary.
- Managing the purchasing, distribution and certification of necessary field operative equipment.
The ideal candidate will have
- Good organisational & tracking skills
- Excellent MS Excel & Office training
- Previous experience in a call centre/logistics role
- A basic knowledge of telecoms would be beneficial
- Ability to work on their own initiative
Whats on Offer:
- €27,000 a year
- 24 days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Extensive opportunity to gain internal promotions and progress within an expanding company
- Sponsored training courses to obtain various work licences and accreditation as required