Our client is a leading interior design firm located in Dublin 16 who are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic individual who shares a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere.
The role is a support role providing administrative & customer support across Service, Furniture and Accounts teams.
- General Administration support for the service team
- Customer support to assist with service requests
- Administration support for goods processing and invoicing
- Assisting the accounts function as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
**Comprehensive training will be provided for all duties, however, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office administrator & customer service role is essential.**
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Previous Experience in a senior administration role essential
- Good telephone manner
- Fluency in English (written & Oral)
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to work on their own
- Experience with Creditors Reconciliation / Accounts payable
What’s on offer:
- Competitve base salary
- 20 days holidays
- Good path for career progression.