We are seeking experienced Civils workers, to work in 2-person crews with one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. Apply as a crew, or you can apply individually and we will create a crew for you. These crews will be working on the National Broadband Plan (NBP). This will be permanent, daily rate works with unlimited earnings. You will need experience of on-street Civils works.
What do we offer!
· Permanent, full-time contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
· A high-density of work.
· Job packs assigned 2 weeks in advance of work.
· All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
· Weekly pay €800 – €1200.
· If work is unavailable, you will receive a stand down weekly rate of €550.
· Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
· Vehicle, machinery and all tools/equipment provided.
· Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
· You will be building/maintaining Ireland’s Fibre Infrastructure, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
· Box building, clearing duct blockages, duct laying and reinstatement.
· Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
· Checking and testing all completed works.
· Some survey work when required.
What do you need?
· Civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
· Each crew member must have a valid SafePass.
· Excavator experience.
· Full Driver’s License (each crew will require a CE licence)
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.