Do you have experience working on Utilities & Services on live roads? Do you have a Truck Licence?
The company Sparktel is partnered with, is one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure companies. They want to directly employ experienced Groundworkers/Civils Operatives with a C or CE licence. They are offering Full Time, Permanent Contracts.
These experienced workers will work as part of 2-man Civils Crews. The crews are working on major upgrade and maintenance works on Ireland’s National Telecoms Network. The truck licence is needed by 1 person in a crew to transport plant and materials to site.
What's on offer?
- Permanent, full-time contract.
- Long term work.
- Minimum guaranteed weekly pay rate of €850 (Monday – Friday).
- Weekend/evening work available to increase earnings.
- Bonus scheme based on crew productivity.
- All work is provided to you weekly on your crew iPad.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Vehicle, machinery, and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building the infrastructure for Irelands fibre internet network, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
- Working as a mobile heavy civils crew.
- Box building/Chamber building.
- Clearing duct blockages.
- Trenching and laying ducting.
- Traffic Management.
- Locating underground services.
- Carrying out H&S on each site.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
What do you need?
- On-street civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels (essential).
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid (beneficial).
- Full Driving Licence per person. (C/CE/C1E, Truck and Trailer license essential per crew)
Apply as a crew, or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!