Sparktel Recruitment are seeking to hire a Core Network Project Manager in Clondalkin. The person will be responsible for upgrading the existing fixed line & mobile network all over Ireland, including installing & commissioning network nodes in the exchange. With some large fibre upgrade projects looming & a rise in remote working, it is critical that this infrastructure is upgraded. You will be responsible for building a team & improving Ireland’s key network infrastructure.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Project Manager will be located in our client’s head office in Dublin. You will be required to attend client meetings offsite & conduct site audits in the field.
- Upgrading the current fixed line & mobile Core network infrastructure
- Survey existing core network infrastructure
- Map out the entire project process for a Network upgrade.
- Build an internal team of back-office & field engineers
- Conduct regular site audits
- Creating Technical Documentation & SOPs
- Facilitating technical workshops to ensure all related details are clarified/supplied and issues resolved.
- Ordering Bill of Materials
- Attend regular client & vendor meetings
- Budget & Cost Management
- Ensure top Health & safety standards within the department.
- Previous experience managing a Core Network upgrade
- Have a strong technical knowledge of DWDM, IP aggregation, IP backhaul & Network Access.
- Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Clear communication skills with clients, vendors & internal management.
- Ability to manage field teams from an office
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility & creativity to solve problems
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €60,000 – €70,000 DOE
- Electric Vehicle provided
- Phone + Laptop Provided
- Flexible working times
- Ideal location just off exit 9 on the M50
- Opportunities for progression in a large company.