Our client is an established Medical Devices and Pharma company based in Co. Kildare with offices in Ireland and across Europe, the organisation is experiencing massive year on year growth. Due to this ongoing expansion and with the introduction of new devices and drugs, we are seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer with experience in a highly regulated environment to join a team of dedicated and talented professionals. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Engineer looking to get into the Med Tech / Pharma industry.
– Lead electronic development for new medical devices over full product life-cycle.
– Assist with current designs and from product design to end of life.
– Concept design and evaluation for future products.
– Prototype development and hands-on testing.
– Collaborate with suppliers and contractors on current and future development projects.
– Assist in the development of manufacturing processes for a new automated medical device.
– Communicate with customers to determine research and development requirements for new products
Skills and Experience
– 5 years’ experience in an electronic R&D environment
– Strong electronic engineering fundamentals in electronic circuit design/development with microcontroller-based embedded systems.
– Experience in concept generation and systems design.
– Experience in prototype development.
– Knowledge C/C++ software development or similar (Python)
– Knowledge of regulations that apply in consumer and medical electronic products.
– Awareness of manufacturing/assembly process and techniques.
· Primary Degree (Level 7) Electronic Engineering.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Problem Solver.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
· Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent bonus package
- Free parking