Sparktel have partnered with a leading Food Production company who, after the successful implementation of their succession and expansion plan, are now seeking to hire experienced engineers to join their team. We are looking to speak to experienced Process Engineers; Production Engineers and Maintenance Engineers who are seeking to take the next step in their career or simply looking for a change. The successful candidates will be joining a highly skilled team of engineers with plenty of opportunity to grow and progress in their career. If you are ready for the next step, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for carrying out diagnostics and maintenance on machinery and facilities equipment around the plant.
- Responsible for carrying out diagnostics and maintenance on pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machine across the plant.
- Maintaining an organised timeline for regulating and scheduling maintenance.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and work in accordance with company procedure.
- Assisting external contractors with the installation and commissioning of various equipment.
- Ensure all new equipment is commissioned within the agreed timeline.
- Carrying out routine inspection of equipment and machinery in line with company standards.
- Perform effective troubleshooting during maintenance to identify hazard and/or future malfunctions and action same.
- Responsible for problem solving to ensure solutions for all required tasks are actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight and assistance on all external contractors carrying out work on-site.
- Promote excellent product and process quality throughout your work.
- Ensure conformity to GMP standards by promoting a safe and healthy work environment.
- Constantly striving to improve safety standards within the company.
- Possess a relevant Trade Qualification.
- Flexible approach to your role and working times.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and committed to the role.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in order of urgency and scale of impact to the business.
- Interested in familiarising yourself with new machinery/equipment.
- Continental Shift pattern
What’s on Offer:
- Excellent package available
- Progression Opportunities
- Overtime Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking