Our client is an established engineering company who specialise in the maintenance and installation of lifting equipment for the facilities and construction industry. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking to expand their maintenance and certifications team by hiring an experienced Maintenance Electrician. Excellent package available as well as ongoing training and support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice to an array of key clients with regards a wide variety of lifting equipment.
- Representing the company on-site call-outs to install, repair, maintain and certify electrical and mechanical equipment – full training provided.
- Examples of equipment would include gearboxes, changing bearings, motors etc
- Reporting on completed works to operations manager.
- Fetac Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent trade qualification
- Experience of working with plant machinery including electrical components
- 2 years’ experience of relevant experience
- Good computer skills, phone and tablet.
- Good interpersonal skills and someone who enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
- Competitive base salary.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- 20 company holidays + public holidays.
- Full training
- Travel allowances
- 8 am to 5:30 pm – Monday to Friday (no shift work)