Sparktel have partnered with an established infrastructure and utilities company to hire a Field Manager. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a number of field civils crews on major utility upgrade and maintenance projects in the North Leinster. You will have the opportunity to work on projects, such as the National Broadband Plan on a permanent, long-term basis. This role is a mix between field and office based, with work from home options available. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with long-term framework projects in place.
What you will be responsible for?
- Management and development of direct crews and sub-contractors.
- Allocation of daily workload to crews as per job packs etc.
- Reaching target programme works and key milestones.
- Checking plans, drawings, and calculations to ensure designs correspond with in-field surveys along network routes.
- Resolving technical difficulties and monitoring quality across all field teams under your remit.
- Leading and directing all teams to ensure compliance with Health and Safety procedures.
- Managing commercial performance of each team and driving efficient while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Reporting operational, quality, a team performance to senior management team.
- Liaising with clients, engineers, and internal teams to ensure compliance with necessary regulations.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with various stakeholders such as clients, employees, senior management, local councils, and members of the public.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- 5+ Years industry experience.
- A background in civils for utilities infrastructure build/maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Working knowledge of Telecommunications and other utility infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate effectively and command respect.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
- Flexible to travel as necessary.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Commercially focused professional with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and able to liaise with all levels of the organization as well as the client.
- Full, clean driving license.
- CSCS Cards/Tickets
What’s on offer?
- €50,000 per annum
- Daily subsistence
- 29 day's holidays (including public holidays)
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- Progression opportunities for the right candidate.