Field Surveyor – Telecoms
Our client is a leading Irish owned Fixed and Wireless Telecoms Infrastructure provider. With operations across Ireland, they are continuing to expand their team of professionals from back off to the field. They continue to be a key contributor to some of Ireland’s largest telecoms infrastructure framework contracts.
Supporting the Contract Manager, you will act as the eyes and ears on the ground for the back office project team. Using the internal company documentation and mapping systems, you will provide live data to key decision makers. This field analysis, allied to your telecoms experience, will form a critical part of the company’s design and build operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Surveying infrastructure routes to validate design before main build works commence.
- Supporting the SHEQ department in ensuring best in class health, safety, environmental compliance.
- Effectively manage data using real time on the ground surveying and utilisation of internal software tools.
- Ability to work to tight timelines, while accurately planning and scheduling your work
- Proactive attitude that generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the contract.
- Review & record all proposed telecoms infrastructure routes
- Prioritising and working independently
- Experience in Telecoms or utilities industry with a good working knowledge of infrastructure.
- Previous Experience using iPad and mapping systems.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral, including fluency in English.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team.
- Desire the opportunity to work towards career enhancing opportunities.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office suite
- Full drivers licence required
- Excellent salary
- Defined company career progression structure
- Company vehicle plus fuel card
- laptop and phone
- Flexible hours