Our client is an established engineering company who specialise in the maintenance and installation of lifting equipment for the facilities and construction industry. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking to expand their maintenance and certifications team. They will look to train and develop individuals with a technical background who possess the aptitudes to succeed in the role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visiting customer sites and carrying out inspections as per allocated job packs
- Advise an array of key clients with regards a wide variety of lifting equipment.
- Inspect, test and certify electrical and mechanical equipment – full training provided.
- Recording all activity with a handheld device and passing on to the engineering team.
- Report any faults, breakages or items requiring repairs to the engineering team.
- Repairing and servicing equipment in time and in line with training
- Representing the company in a professional and friendly manner at on-site callouts.
- Technical background
- Experience of working with basic plant machinery an advantage
- Ability to use basic handheld devices
- Natural aptitude to pick up technical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- 20 company holidays
- Full training
- Travel allowances
- 8 am to 5:30 pm – Monday to Friday (no shift work)