Our client is a leading utilities contractor who are currently seeking a Graduate Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or a junior level Advisor. Excellent time to join an expanding company with ample opportunity to grow and develop in your EHS career!
- Report into Head of EHSA and associated management.
- Drive a culture of EHS compliance and advise production and management on best practice EHS.
- Monitor any changes in legislation and update internal compliance as and when necessary
- Review and ensure internal documentation around Risk Assessments, Safety and Method Statements are updated and then communicated across the site.
- Carry out all induction training and refresher courses as well as other necessary training.
- Regular audits as well as investigating incidents
- Compile and report on all relevant EHS activity
- Attend site wide EHS meetings.
- Manage relationships with all key stakeholders, production staff, management, HAS, insurance, HR etc
- A Degree in Health and Safety and or related discipline
- Some experience of carrying out risk assessments, training and reporting.
- Strong written and verbal English as well as possessing good interpersonal skills.
- Keen to develop and can take on extensive self-development in the role.
- Manual handling training experience would be an advantage
- Energetic and enthusiastic in their approach to work and EHS
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Mobile phone
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent location