Our client is a long-established engineering company who specialise in the maintenance and installation of lifting equipment for the facilities and construction industry.
This company are seeking to hire a Maintenance Scheduler to join their team in their HQ located in Dublin West on a full-time permanent basis. The main function of this role is to create and issue quotations to clients based on maintenance reports conducted by field-based Electricians and Fitters. This person will essentially become a bridge between the team in the field and the client.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To create customer quotations based on information uploaded to the system by field engineers.
- To communicate with the field team to ensure all maintenance requirements are correctly uploaded to the system.
- To provide support to field-based engineers regarding inventory
- To keep in contact with the in-house engineering department to ensure all necessary equipment needed for maintenance are in stock based on the reports from the field.
- Keeping in regular contact with the clients to build solid working relationships.
- To monitor the maintenance reports on the system and ensure all reports are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Ambitious graduate looking to get into a career focused company
- Ability to deal with a wide range of clients and employees of all levels within the organisation.
- Capability of working in a past paced environment.
- Excellent phone manor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- €30,000 – €34,000 DOE
- 20 Days annual leave
- Free parking
- Company phone
- Career progression opportunities