Our client is one of Europe’s leading utility infrastructure firms. The company is experiencing significant growth across the UK and Ireland. They specialise in the design, build and maintenance of utilities infrastructure networks. With large and long-term framework contracts in place, this is a great time to join a growing organisation.
We are currently recruiting a HSEQ Administrator to join the firm’s large HSEQ team. Your primary role will be to ensure a safe work environment for all field engineers but also to ensure the company is in line with all HSEQ legal obligations. You will help to lead a culture of safety across all contracts. You will report directly to the HSEQ Manager for Northern Ireland and contribute to the overall strategy of the department.
- Supporting the overall Environmental Health, Safety and Quality department.
- Managing and facilitating the induction of new starters
- Producing reports for the Quality Team
- Attending EHSQ departmental meetings and taking notes
- Produce and maintain accurate site health and safety data such as accident reports etc
- Organise relevant training such as employee inductions, fire safety, manual handling etc
- Actively participates in Site Health & Safety committee meetings providing statistical information and Health & Safety advice on subjects as required
- Manage Health & Safety documentation ensuring continuous updates are included.
- Management of on-site contractors & the permit to work system
- Degree in Health and Safety or a related discipline
- Good IT skills
- Organised and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills
What’s on Offer?
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- Salary of £28,000
- KPI Bonus
- Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone
- 25 Days Holidays