Our client is seeking to hire a Junior Project Admin to join their Programme Office Team. You will be a key member of their Telecoms division and will work alongside Project Managers and various stakeholders such as senior management, clients and sub-contractors. This is an ideal opportunity for someone hoping to build and develop a career in project management. You will support experienced project managers on multi-million euro contracts and look to develop your own career. There will be full training provided.
- Provide full support administrative support to Project Managers and various stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to field-based engineering teams in terms of communication flow between clients and the company.
- Provide coordination support of Telecoms Field engineering teams.
- Ensure daily risks and issues are rectified an or escalated to senior management.
- Collate and organise data which will create progress reports for both senior management and clients.
- Constantly improving the company’s ability to accurately estimate costs based on historical and up to date information
- Assisting in the sourcing and vetting or 3rd party suppliers and contractors.
- Document control and enhancing how the programme offices use same.
- Engineering/Business degree or related discipline
- Non-graduates with strong coordination or project management experience will also be considered
- Administration experience/Project support experience
- Good IT skills, experience of using MS Office a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Naturally well organised and a logical thinker.
- Natural problem solver
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Good sense of humour!
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holidays + 9 public holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free Parking