Sparktel is recruiting for one of Ireland’s leading utility design and installation companies. Over the past 10 years our client has experienced continued growth & expansion with more businesses and homes eager to avail of their services. Due to the current and forecasted growth in the industry, Sparktel are seeking to hire a Junior Project Manager for the South East region.
This is a diverse role for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented project manager. You will be an efficient planner, delegator and problem solver liaising with all corners of the business. Continuous improvement of operations and processes will be at the forefront of the role. You will be committed to growing the business and building the brand awareness by finding innovative ways to improve quality across the field operations. This role reports to the Operations & Design Manager. Your role will be to support and facilitate the success of the field teams within the South East region.
- Directly reporting to the Operations Manager, you will receive all completed job packs which will include details on materials, labour, costs, locations and time lines. You will then look to facilitate the field operations teams in completing their projects as per spec, on time and within budget.
- You will provide live reporting to management on each project and job as per key performance indicators.
- You will perform site inspections and checks
- You will support the operations management team in pricing and tendering for new works
- You will act as a full time back office support to the on-site field teams ensuring that all materials, equipment, machinery and labour is in place to successfully complete projects
- You will help ensure there is a safe standard of procedure for all installations.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- A strong desire to build a career in operational and project management
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role or a general project management position.
- Natural level of organisational ability and in possession of leadership potential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to implement and adhere to Lean Six Sigma principles
- Ability to write and continuously write succinct and accurate reports
- Company vehicle
- 10% bonus
- Laptop & Phone
- Full Training program
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- 21 days annual leave