Our client, based in Dublin 22 is a leading provider of technical lifting solutions for construction and industrial companies across Ireland and the UK. With a long track record of success within the industry, they currently work with 4 of the top 5 construction companies within Ireland as well as the leading Facilities and Industrial Services clients. Current growth levels are 10% year on year for the past 3 years with annual revenues of €6m. Now is a great time to join a company gearing up for further growth.
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to hire a technical Field Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded individual who is looking to get into sales. This sales job is to promote, specify, develop and sell lifting, hoist and crane solutions.
Job Type / Category
- Deliver sales and specification targets.
- Help develop marketing campaign’s covering all the business’s products.
- To deliver agreed company margins.
- To develop sales though (1) New and existing Customers and (2) New Market Sectors.
- Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis.
- To assist the General Manager in the preparation of the annual Sales reporting.
- To report each month on all sales and activities.
- Maintain their individual CRM system.
- Seek tender opportunities and negotiate prices with customers.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in field sales is preferred but not required
- Organised and driven individual
- IT Literate (Microsoft Suite)
- Full drivers’ licence
- Excellent base salary + bonus structure
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone