Sparktel Recruitment is partnering with Kildare’s leading legal practise to hire a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Partner. You will gain the opportunity to develop your skills sets across probate, litigation and sports law. Alongside day to day PA duties this role is ideal for an individual who is passionate about widening their legal skills set.
You will gain the opportunity of working in a team focused environment which is flexible and down to earth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial support and assistance to Managing Partner.
- Dictaphone and copy typing.
- Under guidance, drafting motions and affidavits, judgement papers, appearance and notices for particulars.
- Creating briefs for legal counsel, books for pleadings and correspondences.
- day to day liaison with clients.
- Managing all correspondence and filtering same
- Managing the MD’s diary and organizing travel arrangements
- Coordinating internal and external meetings with various stakeholders and clients
- Capturing minutes and tasks arising from stakeholder meetings.
- Basic financial management around expenses etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous legal secretarial experience required.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Capacity to be discreet due to confidential information you will be handling
- Excellent IT and MS Office skills
- Sense of humour!