Sparktel Recruitment alongside its partner, a major contractor, are seeking to hire a Level E PICW. You will be responsible for the safe planning and supervision of works on various civil projects and more specifically within ESB sub-stations. This role is available for an immediate start with a competitive salary on offer.
- Managing all aspects of the works on-site on a daily basis
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and with company health & safety policy.
- Oversee quality control on site. Completion of QA forms.
- Monitoring and recording progress on site and assisting in updating the works programme
- Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
- Monitoring site costs and ensuring project operates within budget
- A Degree in Construction Management
- ESB Level E Qualification
- ESBN Volume 1 substation induction
- CSCS Location of underground services.
- A proven track record in successfully delivering civils/utility projects for the ESB.
- A minimum of 5 years of Site Management experience.
- Worked for a main contractor with a commitment to Zero Accident Policy.
- Excellent people management skills
- A current First Aid qualification
- Completed the CIF and IOSH Managing Safety in Construction Course
What’s on offer:
- €25 an hour salary
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Program
- Phone & Laptop provided