If you are looking for stable employment in Civils work, we want to hear form you!
Sparktel have teamed up with a leading utilities company and are looking to hire Experienced Civils Operatives who have 1 or all of the following tickets:
- BE/CE category driving licence
- 3-day SLG ticket
- 1-day SLG ticket
- LUGS ticket
- Excavator Ticket (3 – 5ton) & experience!
- All crew members must have SafePass, Manual Handling and Full [B] Drivers Licence
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest, fixed line telecoms projects in the country on a long-term, permanent basis. You will be joining a rapidly growing company with the potential to earn €180+ per day with a guaranteed safety-net rate of €120 paid per day!
Reporting to a site/field manager, you will be working in a crew of 2-3 people and be responsible for the following:
- Laying ducting
- Rodding & roping
- Locating & fixing blockages,
- Reinstatement (tarmac & concrete)
- Traffic management
The successful candidates with be joining a dynamic and successful company which offers great scope to build and develop your career within the utilities industry.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Some previous experience working in light civils
- A knowledge of the Road Network in Ireland
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Hardworking with a positive attitude/strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Experience working with tarmac and concrete.
What’s on offer:
- €120 – €180+ per day!
- Potential overtime available
- 21 days holidays + 9 Public Holidays
- Permanent contract
- €10 tax free subs per day
- Access to company vehicles (where applicable)
- Accommodation potentially provided.