Sparktel recruitment are seeking a Mobile Network Project Manager to help roll out new wireless telecoms infrastructure across Ireland. Our client has recently secured a new contract and will be responsible for upgrading Ireland’s largest mobile network. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the client’s expectations, driving productivity in the field & managing Health & safety standards. Some experience working on previous network builds in Ireland is key.
- Liaise with the field staff, back-office staff, and the programme manager regarding the needs and progress of the project.
- Monitor and communicate changes within the scope of the project.
- Creating a Bill of Materials for site builds.
- Liaise with Warehouse staff to ensure all materials and consumables are available for delivery to site.
- Supervising field crews, and ensuring timely delivery of sites.
- Scheduling of site works and ensuring all teams are equipped to be deployed to sites.
- Ensuring all teams are deployed with required documentation and equipment/PPE in line with legislation and internal company policies.
- Reporting to senior management on-site progress and issues.
- Ensure all health and safety and process requirements are met.
- Attending Client meetings.
- Ensure sites are delivered on time and within the scope as outlined by the customer.
- Budget management and reporting
- Assist site staff with technical issues and problem-solving.
- Liaise with the H&S officer to ensure all safety protocols are adhered to at all times.
- Liaise closely with team leads to ensure all site staff are adhering to Quality Standards at all times.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 2G/3G/4G rollout on Mobile networks
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets as well as a team player
- Computer Literate
- Strong Communications Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Technical knowledge of all tools and equipment used during Mobile Network Rollout / Network Swap.
- €50,000 – €60,000 a year DOE
- Subsistence available
- Fuel Card
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to grow & develop yourself in the project