Sparktel have joined up with one of the leading construction companies in Ireland. Due to expansion they are seeking an Office Manager to join their team. Your new organisation specialises in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for their clients. They operate across a range of sectors including Commercial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Industrial.
- Organising and attending meetings.
- Using a variety of software packages such as online filing systems.
- Booking transport and accommodation and arranging appointments for staff members.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of secretarial, clerical and administrative staff.
- Managing office budgets.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Delegating tasks to junior employees.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees.
- Ensuring the office environment and procedures meet health and safety regulation standards.
- Keeping personnel records.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong administration skills
- Book Keeping
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in the construction industry would be an advantage
- 4 Day Work Week
- €40,000 Pro Rata