Our client is a leading telecommuications firm located in Knocknacarra who are seeking a charismatic individual who shares a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere.
The role is a support role providing accounts & admin support for the Finance teams.
- General Administration support for the service team
- Oversee invoicing as per company guidelines.
- Assigning invoices to the relevant cost centres.
- Administration support for goods processing and invoicing
- Assisting the accounts function as required (Accounts payable)
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Previous Experience in a senior administration role essential
- Good telephone manner
- Fluency in English (written & Oral)
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to work on their own
- Experience with Creditors Reconciliation / Accounts payable
- A sense of humour!
What’s on offer:
- €14.00 per hour
- 10 days holidays
- Excellent work location (close to Galway city centre)
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking