Our client is an established infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. Operating throughout the UK, Europe, and America this company is undergoing continued growth. There are extensive employment opportunities across the business from Operative right up to Senior Management. They key area of expansion is in telecoms and power infrastructure. With long term framework contracts in place this is a great time to join!
The Project Manager's role is to lead all production and associated functions of the Network Build on and off site. This includes pro-actively liaising with both the delivery teams and direct with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Provide direction to your project team – inclusive of sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislations.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements.
- Take ownership of the commercial aspects of the contract / project and ensure the project does not go into financial breach.
- Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- 5+ Years industry experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Working knowledge of Telecommunications and or utilities Infrastructure
- Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
- Flexible to travel as necessary
- Ability to always represent the company in a professional manner
- Commercially focused professional with the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator and able to liaise with all levels of the organization as well as the client
- Full, clean driving license
- £60,000 base salary
- Company bonus structure (10%)
- Company vehicle / Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Laptop and phone