Sparktel have partnered exclusively with a leading global manufacturer and supplier to the construction industry to hire a Sales Administrator. They are renowned for their superior product range and offer a complete construction solution to their international client base. With over 40 years in business success, they have an unrivalled reputation for supplying to the most prestigious projects across the globe including government funded contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all administrative duties required to support the Sales team
- Researching and gaining knowledge of the company’s product range
- To provide an excellent first impression for customers either by phone or in person and to escalate enquiries as appropriate
- Follow up enquiries, issue quotations, forward price list & literature
- Tracking orders and queries
- Maintain Sage reports for the sales function
- Issuing daily cash sale reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Typically requires one or more years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Sage experience preferable, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and have high standards of professional conduct.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on first class customer service.
What’s on offer?
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary from €26,000 - €28000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 34 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Excellent career progression opportunities