Our client is one of the leading legal practices in County Kildare. Undergoing a rapid period of expansion, this established firm is seeking to recruit a talented solicitor. The company operates across a wide range of industries and it’s this diversity that facilities not only the development of the business but its team.
You will initially join the organisation to take immediate control over a large portfolio of commercial and residential property deals. You will also have the opportunity to advise within the area of probate. As with all general practices there is the ongoing demand to share your know skills sets across other projects. Extensive opportunities to build on your status within the organisation as well as earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Loan portfolio transfers
- Real estate funds
- Development deals
- Lease transactions
- Real estate finance.
- Wills and the administration of estates.
- General legal advice to a wide variety of existing and new clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Good IT skills and capable of using internal case management systems.
- Property experience
- Have experience in probate and the administration of estates
- Strong legal document preparation skills.
- Relevant experience in managing a property file portfolio;
- Driven and good self-discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organised and ability reach own deadlines
- Team orientated
- Sense of humour!