Our client is a long-established engineering company who specialize in the fabrication of various bespoke items for clients in the Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering, Commercial Glazing, Building & Architectural Industries.
This company are seeking to hire a qualified Fabricator to join their team in their HQ on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of Welding Procedure Specifications and certification.
- Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
- Understanding of all types of welding.
- Can fabricate under their own initiative.
- Will have considerable technical knowledge of Fabrication techniques and other disciplines
- Will have the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Will have erecting experience working on site
- Will have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
- Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the existing engineering team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines.
- Level of computer skills and knowledge.
What is on offer:
- €20 - €22 per hour
- 20 days holidays
- Company phone
- Free Parking
- No Shift work