Our client is a leading Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based in Co. Kildare. Valued in excess of €2bn and with offices in Kildare, Germany and Sweden, the organisation is experiencing continued year on year growth. Due to this expansion and with the introduction of new products, we are seeking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for an emerging supply chain professional to drive their career forward.
- Become a subject matter expert on company supply chain process and supporting the Head of SP and Logistics.
- Support end-to-end supply chain of key products across EU and Asian markets.
- Responsible for Supplier operational management
- Liaising with key customers and account management of same.
- Sales and operational planning
- Inventory Management
- Full end to end Order administration
- Supporting business decision making through analysis of end to end supply chain function.
- Administration of import and export activities.
- Supporting wider team on several projects.
- 3+ years in supply chain-related roles in pharma/med devices or a regulated industry
- Good supplier operational management experience
- APICS/IPICS certification
- Excellent Customer Account Management experience
- Good data analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of Import /export process.
- Strong IT skills
- Team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Competence to manage multiple projects at once and be results-oriented
- Good communication and influencing skills, with excellent written English
- Sense of humour!