Sparktel have teamed up with a leading utilities company to hire Telecoms Field Supervisors across Leinster. Reporting to the Contracts/Project Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and monitoring field teams across Civils; Subducting: Splicing; Polling and Cabling [O/H and UG]. You will also be responsible for allocating and managing the workload for internal crews and subcontractors on a large telecoms framework projects across Leinster.
Our client is an established infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. Operating throughout Ireland, the UK, Europe and America this company is undergoing continued growth. There is extensive employment opportunities across the business from Operative right up to senior management. The key area of expansion is in telecoms and power infrastructure. With long term framework contract’s in place, this is a great time to join!
What you will be responsible for?
- Supervision of Crews and Sub Contractors
- Allocation of daily workload to crews
- Programming and planning works
- Checking plans, drawings and calculations
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting contract documents
- Resolving technical difficulties and monitoring quality
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Managing contract documentation.
- Interpreting contract designs documents.
- Liaising with client/engineers and ensuring compliance with necessary regulations. Ensuring quality in line with specifications.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- 5+ Years industry experience within either telecoms, water, power or water networks.
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
- Flexible to travel as necessary
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner always
- Commercially focused professional with the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator and able to liaise with all levels of the organization as well as the client
- Full, clean driving license
- Competitive base salary
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days holidays
- Company vehicle
- Life Assurance
- Fuel card
- Laptop and phone