Sparktel Telecoms Recruitment Specialists are seeking 2 Person Survey Crews! You will support our client’s Planning Department by checking ducting for blockages, defects, and capacity. This is a permanent role and extensive opportunity for training and career advancement. You can join as a crew or Sparktel will provide you with a local qualified partner.
What do we offer!
· Permanent contract with one of the UK’s largest Infrastructure companies.
· Uninterrupted works – this work is deemed critical and not affected by COVID-19 restrictions.
· Guaranteed 5 or 6-day’s work per week on a permanent basis.
· Daily job packs provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
· You will be paid weekly.
· Full pay during all training.
· Fuel card + vehicle per team.
· All PPE, tooling and equipment provided.
· Phone and iPad provided.
What will you be doing?
· You will help build the UK’s new Fibre Broadband Network by surveying
· Roding and roping ducting to check for blockages and capacity.
· Surveying as per job pack and reporting back via iPad to Planning office.
· Providing key information to and advising cable and civils teams
· Experience of cabling and or civils within the telecoms industry
· Good Telecoms network knowledge.
· Ability to read basic network drawings and mark up changes on App.
· Good eye for detail.
· Valid NRSWA accreditation
· Full B Driver’s License