Sparktel Recruitment, alongside its partner, a major telecommunications company are seeking to hire a Wireless Technical Manager in West Dublin. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will responsible for looking after 8 teams across the country, scheduling work & offering technical solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced in the field of wireless telecommunications
The Wireless Technical Manager will be responsible for the following
- Providing technical support to build teams, program manager & client
- Organising Bill of Materials, scope of works, model site types for build teams
- Ensure work carried out on time & to customer satisfaction
- Creating weekly productivity reports for client & internal programme manager
- Preparing cost reports for Program Manager
- Assist in scheduling teams across Ireland
- Conducting site visits/audits.
- Ensure all build teams adhere to health & safety procedures
- Liaising regularly with Procurement, transport, design & HR departments
- Organising materials from suppliers
The ideal candidate should have
- Previous experience working on a GSM/LTE swap or upgrade project
- Excellent planning skills, time management.
- Excellent technical knowledge of site build & commissioning.
- Previous experience dealing with clients, vendors & suppliers
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to work under pressure
Whats on offer:
- Excellent Salary (40-45k depending on experience)
- Vehicle provided
- Laptop & phone
- Opportunity to grow & develop in a small division
- Excellent internal promotions available.