Sparktel are working with a leading fence installation company. This company are looking to directly employ a Contract Supervisor to work on a full time, permanent basis. The company is experiencing continued growth and with great career progression opportunities, it’s an excellent time to join.
What you will be doing?
- Overseeing the supervision of multiple installation projects of fencing, gates and automation systems
- Corresponding with clients to determine the types and functions of the fencing they require.
- Inspecting property plans to determine the parameters of each site when these are unclear.
- Conducting site inspections to ascertain the number of materials needed to complete each installation.
- Problem solving on site
- Checking for gaps and vulnerabilities in the fencing and correcting these, if needed.
- Issuing warranties for completed projects.
What you need?
- Educated to third level in a Construction related subject.
- Held a similar supervisory role or 5+ years similar experience of construction related products
- Be able to work as a team member within a site crew
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experienced in the supervision and co-ordination of sub-contractors from inception to completion of projects.
What is on offer?
- €50,000 (depending on experience)
- Time + ½ Overtime Rates
- Weekly pay
- Company van + fuel card