Sparktel is partnering with a leading international equipment and plant services company to hire an experienced Depot Manager. The company is experiencing continued growth and with great career progression opportunities, it is an excellent time to join. You will be responsible for managing the overall functioning of the depot, including the day-to-day operations, to ensure maximum profitability and by delivering the best-in-class retail experience to all customers.
You must be able to lead and manage colleagues to deliver excellent customer service and set high standards for the store and take full responsibility for running a successful business.
What we are looking for:
· 2 years+ of Store Management experience.
· Ability to ensure the depot runs smoothly and efficiently every day and ensure the store is presented in a professional manner.
· Deal with trade customers
· Staff training & development
· Great leader and strong people management skills
· Must be fluent in the English Language both verbal and written
· Great customer service skills
· Delegating skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to make decisions on your own.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- An interest in plant, machinery as well as renewable energy.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business Management Degree (Not essential)
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Safe Pass Training.
- Managing experience combined with construction experience an advantage.
- Base Salary €60,000
- A company vehicle + fuel card
- Pension – 6%