Sparktel Ltd have teamed up with a multi-award-winning company and leading Irish supplier of labelling equipment. We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be an ambassador for the company and will maintain long standing relationships with valued clients.
The company designs systems to label products of all shapes and sizes including both primary and secondary packaging. Their systems are designed and built locally at their assembly workshop in Mulhuddart and they are the only Irish company within the Industry with this capability. They pride themselves in providing an unparalleled level of service and support, resulting in a working solution that is both highly reliable and efficient.
· Service and repair of in-line Auto ID Equipment.
· Primarily Automatic Labellers, Print & apply Labellers, inline scanning & vision system, systems including conveyors/drives/pneumatics’)
· Onsite installation of new equipment.
· Provision of onsite customer training on new and existing systems.
· Management of spare parts and recording of completed jobs.
· Identify & report sales opportunities with existing customers that may have been missed
Occasional assistance with new machine builds as priorities dictate. (Inhouse workshop)
Skills and Experience Required:
· Part or full Qualification and experience in engineering discipline.
· A good level of both electrical and mechanical knowledge.
· Ability to read and understand machine manuals and procedures.
· Ability to problem solve within pressurised situations.
· Good communication skills with a personable manner and a positive mental disposition.
· To work within a team in both sharing knowledge and tapping the knowledge of others.
· Full drivers’ licence.
· Ability to work unsupervised and implement lateral thought process when required.
· Willingness to travel within the 32 counties - overnight stays may occasionally be required, but uncommon.
· A good level of computer literacy, with a willingness/ability to self-teach various configuration packages.
· €42,000 - €50,000
· Fully expensed Company Car/Van.
· Fully expensed mobile phone.
· Company laptop.
· Lunch sub.