Sparktel have partnered with one of the countries leading Access Hire company. They are looking to hire an Generator Mechanic on a direct, full-time, permanent basis. This person will join a large team of plant fitters and will work on a wide variety of power generators .
What will you be doing?
- Servicing equipment to ensure quality, safety, and reliability.
- Examples of some machinery would include 15kVA Silenced Diesel Generator
- Perform diagnosis and repair faults and breakdowns.
- Representing the company on site call outs
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance.
- Keeping accurate service records, using internal computer system
- Highlighting any damaged products
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
What do you need?
- Some experience needed in Power Generators but not essential as training can be provided
- Full driving licence
What’s on offer?
- Pay rate €40,000
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- 30 days annual leave (20 days company + 10 public holidays)
- Excellent career progression opportunities