Sparktel have teamed up with a leading expert in hydraulic solutions to hire a Mobile Service Technician. The company has franchises all over the country and are looking to add to their highly professional branch in Dublin.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, who can work well as part of a team. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking to expand their maintenance team. They will look to train and develop individuals with a technical background who possess the aptitudes to succeed in the role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a professional On-site Hydraulic Hose Replacement Service
- Visiting customer sites and carrying out works as per allocated job packs
- Inspect and test various types of equipment and machinery
- Report any faults, breakages or items requiring repairs.
- Repairing and servicing equipment in time and in line with training
- Representing the company in a professional and friendly manner at on-site callouts.
- The day-to-day management of vehicle to include maintaining stock levels, performing routine checks in accordance with guidelines
- The ideal person will have plant or motor trade background or experience with hydraulics
- Ability to use basic handheld devices
- Natural aptitude to pick up technical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary €50,000 OTE
- Full time, permanent contract
- Company van
- Monday - Friday
- Full training and ongoing support