Sparktel are teaming up with one of the country’s most essential civil & engineering companies across multiple utility platforms. They are looking to hire an Experienced Plant Fitter on a direct, full-time, permanent basis. This person will join a large team of plant fitters and will work on a wide variety of heavy plant machinery.
What will you be doing?
- Servicing equipment to ensure quality, safety, and reliability.
- Examples of some machinery would include diggers, dumpers, teleporters, compactors/rollers.
- Perform diagnosis and repair faults and breakdowns.
- Representing the company on site call outs
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance.
- Keeping accurate service records, using internal computer system
- Highlighting any damaged products
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
What do you need?
- Fetac Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent trade qualification
- Experience working with plant machinery including in auto-electrics, transmissions, and hydraulic systems
- Full driving licence
What’s on offer?
- 25 days holidays