Our client is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their large procurement department. Reporting to the procurement manager, you will support the department as its scales in size and reach across the organization. You will be a subject matter expert for the wider organisaton in the sourcing of cost effective and best in class products and services.
- You will ensure that the data support decision making on procuring products and services is reliable, relevant, and accurate for effective decision making.
- Ensure data is managed correctly on the internal ERP systems.
- Work with the supplier and Internal Stakeholder to onboard suppliers, material item setup and qualification process in compliance with the Procurement process
- Material and Service analyses to validate data by item level to ensure correct input into ERP system and to assist in the explanation and reconciliation of variance.
- Achieving Savings and Tracking Procurement KPI’s
- Daily commercial Contract management to Agreements
- Construct reports for the Procurement Manager
- Support Request For Quote administration tasks
- Contract negotiation support to wider organization.
- Compliance with Procurement policy and process
- Relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in a cross functional environment
Knowledge & Experience:
- Technical, Procurement (IIPMM, CIPS), or Business Qualification preferred.
- Proven track record in a Procurement role an advantage
- Strong analytical and reporting expertise with the support of MS Office programmes.
- Strong Experience using ERP systems preferably SAP
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Up to €45,000 base salary
- Hybrid working model and use of modern offices
- Canteen, snacks etc
- Laptop and phone
- Educational sponsorship
- Performance related bonus
- 5% pension contribution
- 23 days holidays – rising with service.
- Life assurance.
- Private Healthcare