Sparktel Recruitment is seeking a driven recruiter to join our growing team. There is no business development as part of this role. Sparktel only work on an exclusive basis with our partners. Our culture of work is not one dominated by KPI’s. Our recruiters are given the freedom to fill jobs and hit targets without the interference of sales calls and non-productive KPI’s. In this role you will be allocated job order forms for existing clients, should you win new business you will be awarded with an increased commission payment. Sparktel is a niche technical recruitment company and you will receive full training on all roles.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, with regards their industry, work practises, required skills and culture.
- Develop and implement innovative resourcing strategies to find and engage passive and active candidates through research, referrals, networks, and sourcing campaigns.
- Manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage top talent.
- Screen applications, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback along with managing all candidate/client communication.
- Be a Sparktel Ambassador – as the first point of contact for candidates, you will represent and embody our company values.
- Working on ad-hoc projects to improve overall processes to enhance the stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Coordinate and manage country wide assessment centres and on lifting of travel restrictions, across Europe.
Skills and Experience
- Level 8 degree in Business studies or similar - relevant work experience will be considered.
- Driven with a strong work ethic.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills.
- Resilient, with a positive outlook (a sense of humour helps).
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience to each and every candidate.
- Highly detail-oriented and organised.
- Excellent communication skills – able to work with diverse group of people.
- Strong in client focus and customer service orientation.
- Flexible mindset and team player.
What is on offer
- Competitive salary (€50-€55k OTE)
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible work practises
- Bonus scheme with commission acceleration programme
- 5% company pension contribution
- Laptop and phone.
- Educational sponsorship.
- Great coffee!