Contract: Full Time & Part Time opportunities available
Our client is a leader in the Telecoms Industry and is currently recruiting for Surveyors to join their growing team across Ireland. This is a field-based role where the successful candidate will work closely with Project Managers and Front-Line Managers to deliver various projects nationwide. The successful candidate will sign off on routes, design and infrastructure access points for Telecoms Infrastructure teams including overhead and underground works and specifically FTTx and Civils projects.
- Surveying of routes for Telecoms Infrastructure Projects
- Ensuring all H&S policies are properly adhered to
- Conducting risk assessments and developing actions to mitigate any identified risks
- Developing reports for Project Managers, FLM’s, SHEQ Department, Developers etc
- Managing the auditing process for quality and compliance within the contracts
- Field based role requiring travel
- 3+ years relevant experience- Telecoms/Engineering industry preferred.
- Experience completing site-specific risk assessments, reporting issues, developing solutions
- Developing reports for Project Managers, FLM’s, SHEQ Department, Developers etc.
- Experience working on projects with clearly defined timelines and budgets.
- Strong IT skills particularly MS Office
- QGIS/ArcGis experience is an advantage
- Full Driving Licence required
If you would like more information on this role please send your CV to email@example.com