Sparktel is partnering closely with a leading green energy provider to homes and businesses across Ireland to hire a HR Administrator. The company are heavily involved in building and maintaining sustainable energy for our country. Due to the continued expansion and the growing demand for renewable energy sources, we are seeking to hire an ambitious HR Administrator to join our Human Resources team.
The HR Administrator will work to support all HR administration within the business. As part of this role, you will also gain exposure to the recruitment process by assisting the HR Manager with various projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced HR professionals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Generating contracts of employment, general employee correspondence communications
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process as well as recording HR meetings.
- Managing employee records, keeping them updated.
- Providing key compensation and benefit information to payroll department.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and induction.
- Maintaining internal HR database systems with accuracy and quality.
- 1 years’ experience as a HR/Compliance Administrator
- A qualification in Human Resources is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong administration and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
Whats On Offer:
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary €28,000 - €32,000
- Monday – Friday
- 21 days holidays