Sparktel is seeking to recruit a Parts advisor for a well-established Kildare based main car dealership. The company is highly established and has been selling passenger and commercial vehicles for over 40 years. There is a large team of professionals with the company from parts to sales to mechanical. There is extensive support for a new starter, and you will inherit a strong and steady customer base.
The Parts advisor must be customer focused, and organised individual. You will join a hardworking and highly motivated team of professionals. You will immediately be provided with a pipeline of customers as well as working on one of Ireland’s busiest main dealers.
- Handling all parts enquiries from calls, emails and in person
- Accurately sourcing and supplying both parts & accessories to the public and trade.
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure all accessories are supplied and distributed
- To check the parts in against delivery notes and store them, correctly.
- Working as part of the team to ensure that the parts department targets are met
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- Some experience in a parts advisor customer facing role
- Organised and driven individual
- Understanding of motor vehicles and their components.
- Strong IT & computer skills (Kerridge experience a benefit)
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Whats on offer:
- Full time, permanent contract
- €30,000 per annum
- Training programmes provided
- 21 days holidays