Our client is an established infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. Operating throughout the UK, Europe, and America this company is undergoing continued growth. There are extensive employment opportunities across the business from Operative right up to Senior Management. They key area of expansion is in telecoms and power infrastructure. With long term framework contracts in place this is a great time to join!
Our client is currently recruiting for a Permit Coordinator to join the operations team and ensure that their projects stay on programme by lining up permits and expediting the permit process for all parties for works on behalf of blue-chip clients such as Openreach.
Responsibilities as Permit Coordinator include:
- Administering planned and emergency street works notices/permits.
- Opening and closing of streetworks notices/permits including registering reinstatement details within timescales.
- Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff.
- Coordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. parking suspensions, bus stop suspensions, road closures etc.
- Monitor notices/permits to ensure there are no overruns.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in NRSWA/TMA/EToN preferable.
- Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties.
- Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Able to work proactively, accurately, and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
- Up to £25k Salary
- 25 days holidays