Sparktel is partnering closely with a growing infrastructure services company to hire a Programme Team Lead. The company are heavily involved in building and maintaining utilities infrastructure networks such as telecoms and power. The company is eager to hire a bright and enthusiastic Team Lead who they can train, educate, and develop upwards within the company. In time, this individual can move into more senior roles within operations and or project management.
Our client is looking for a Programme Team lead to support their back-office functions based in Warrington. Your role will report directly to the programme manager, while leading an expanding team of works Coordinators on their daily duties. Your focus will be on delivering the programme in line with client requirements and ensuring strict local authority permit restrictions are met for all activities. You will need to articulate your knowledge and expertise to the work force in a way that helps them understand the importance and priority of the job for customers.
Responsibilities as Programme Team Lead include:
- Enhancing the company’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service and quality build.
- Support the Programme manager by using your expertise and overarching view of the team to keep stakeholders informed on progress/jeopardies.
- Lead the team of Works coordinators, evenly distributing the workload to ensure effective productivity for resource,
- By monitoring the schedule of work on the day in real-time using Circet’s systems (AFS, MIS) to maximise our operations ability to deliver customer commitments.
- Managing the successful coordination and implementation of work orders, ensuring they are delivered within the agreed timescales, in line with the operational requirements.
- Jeopardy managing constraints through to resolution, working closely with FLM OTL to ensure most effective use of resources.
- Manage the job flow process from start to finish, (Nr2’s, Permits,St,P4’s,jobs assigned, DFE’s, completions etc.) Keeping accurate logs and updates on existing trackers
- Having an effective reporting system in place to meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, or ad hoc reporting as required.
- Responsible for the accurate update of work orders through to completion on MIS (Management information System) to ensure fluid invoicing & reducing overall WIP
- Maintaining Quality across, NR2’s, Permits, synthetics, DFE’s, MIS, AFS by carrying out regular quality audits.
- manage collaboration between back office and FLM’s ensuring consistent communication and updates
- IT literate with MS packages
- Proven track record for delivering results to tight timescales
- Good communication skills verbal & written
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Strong desire to continually improve performance
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Openreach network experience
- Planning and scheduling experience
Desired (not essential)
- Streetworks (Permitting or Noticing experience)
- Previous experience in leadership
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary
- 25 days holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Free parking
- Laptop and phone
- Life assurance
- Training and development programmes