Our client is one of Ireland’s largest private infrastructure providers. With offices across Ireland, they are involved in a multibillion Euro utility construction and maintenance framework contracts. With ongoing expansion forecasted well into the decade, now is a great time to join. The company provides a hybrid working model for all staff as well as a clear pathway to career and educational progression.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager or talented and resourceful professional. You are someone who can handle multiple projects across various departments of a business from commercial to healt and safety to facilities etc. You will bring innovation and energy to mobilizing new work streams. You are someone who can communicate with and influence people from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. In time you will have the opportunity to focus on a particular part of the organization and become a subject matter expert in your field.
- Support the management in achieving project and business improvement goals
- Work to continually enhance and refine processes to meet commercial and time goals.
- Participate in project governance by implementing best practices, easily followed templates and clear policies.
- Mobilizing new projects by helping to build multiskilled teams that are fit for purpose.
- You will always look to mitigate and control risk across various projects and provide solutions when hazards arise.
- Help to develop and align progammes to drive projects with consideration for risks, key milestones, commercial targets, labour etc
- Deliver and continually refine reporting models such as score cards to management
- Always look to build relationships with stakeholders across the wider business and with key subject matter experts
- Support the project director in ensuring documentation is controlled and readily available for analysis
- Continually seek new initiatives and process changes to improve, expand and mature the PM practices and capabilities for the organisation
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years project manager level experience
- Experience in large or complex projects
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodology and practices eg PMBOK, Prince
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Detail oriented and delivery focused with ability to analyse data
- Strong communicator with proven ability to create and foster strong teams and build cross functional relationships
- Ability to always represent the organisation in a professional manner
- Up to €60,000 base salary
- Hybrid working model and use of modern offices
- Canteen, snacks etc
- Laptop and phone
- Educational sponsorship
- Performance related bonus
- 6% pension contribution
- 24 days holidays
- Private Healthcare