Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join the planning and scheduling function. The organization is one where the office and field operations depend on the success of the other. Planning and scheduling works is critical to the success of the business. You will receive further development in traditional and best practice project management techniques as well as supporting software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project. You will directly contribute to the evolution of the organization by working closely with technical experts, project leads, project managers.
- Support the business in continually improving its ability to schedule works effectively and efficiently across the entire organization.
- Ensure back office and field operations supply accurate date and instruction for the planning/scheduling department.
- Through analysis of historical and live data measure actual activity to what was scheduled.
- Ensure Schedule impacts are reported in a timely manner to the various functions.
- Support with tracking, analysing and reporting information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports.
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
- Monitor projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date.
- Produce bespoke and focused reports as per each business unit.
- Analyse validity and quality of schedules submitted for the program of works.
- Monitor actual progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule.
- Assist program/project managers and stakeholders in their use of key software.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree qualified or hold 5 years relevant experience within project management.
- Skilled in PM software such as Primavera P6/MS Project would be considered an advantage.
- Strong communicator who can deal with a range of professionals both within and outside an organization.
- Experience within an industry such as utilities or construction would be an advantage.
- Up to €50,000 base salary
- Hybrid working model and use of modern offices
- Canteen, snacks etc
- Laptop and phone
- Educational sponsorship
- Performance related bonus
- 5% pension contribution
- 23 days holidays – rising with service.
- Life assurance.
- Private Healthcare