Sparktel is seeking to recruit a Service Advisor for a well-established Kildare based dealership. The company is highly established and has been selling passenger and commercial vehicles for over 40 years. There is a large team of professionals with the company from service to sales to parts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's most popular car brands as part of the aftersales team. The successful candidate must be customer focused and well organised. You will join a hardworking and highly motivated team of professionals. You will immediately be provided with a solid pipeline of repeat service customers.
- Check-in customer vehicle and clarify issues relating to the service/repair.
- Organise service documentation and job cards for individual vehicles
- Continually look to upsell and make service customers aware of their options.
- Processing cash, invoicing and taking payments physically or over the telephone.
- To file up to date and accurate sales reports for management.
- Maintain individual CRM system.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience/interest working with cars
- Organised and driven individual
- Full drivers’ licence
- Salary €30,000
- Bonus systems in place
- 21 Days Holidays
- Flexible schedule