Sparktel are working with a leading fence installation company. This company are looking to directly employ a skilled labourer to work on a two-man site installation crew on a full time, permanent basis. The company is experiencing continued growth and with great career progression opportunities, it’s an excellent time to join.
What you will be doing?
- Measuring the length of each section that requires fencing and determining the requisite height of each fence in collaboration with clients.
- Trimming sections of the fencing to ensure that they are appropriate in size.
- Preparing the site by digging holes and trenches in which the fencing will be positioned.
- Joining, raising, and securing segments of the fence in place.
- Checking for gaps and vulnerabilities in the fencing and correcting these, if needed.
What you need?
- Experience in some form of groundworks.
- Be able to work as a team member within a site crew
- Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and team lead
- Be able to read and write
- Full driving license
What is on offer?
- €18 - €20 per hour (depending on experience)
- Time + ½ Overtime Rates
- Weekly pay
- Transport to and from work each day (Picked up by team leader)