Our client a rapidly expanding design and build company operating within the utilities industry. Due to the national demand for better utilities infrastructure, our client continues to expand its operations across Ireland. The company is engaged in a number of long-term framework contracts and are recruiting at all levels.
The Stores Operation Assistant will coordinate and organise the ordering of materials from suppliers, stock replenishment and picking and despatching orders across multiple projects. The goal of the Stores Operation Assistant will be to ensure materials and equipment required are available for crews on the field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for receiving, storage and handling of all materials in and out of the warehouse facilities.
- Monitor and carry out daily processes to ensure maximum optimisation of the stores and fleet operations.
- Liaise with our supply chain stakeholders / suppliers to ensure best pricing and supply are achieved.
- Feed and use the stock management systems and suggest improvements.
- Assist with the management of company fleet, ensuring that all vehicles maintained.
- Ensuring that all stock collections and deliveries are accurate and ready on time.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 year’s warehouse, experience in similar environment
- Warehouse Management System/SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Must hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Certification.
- Strong Microsoft software skills (Word, excel etc.).
- Salary €35,000
- Full time, permanent contract
- 21 days holidays