Sparktel have teamed up with a leading utilities company to hire Cable Technicians to join the national broadband roll outs.
You will get:
- Local and planned works
- Company vehicle for each 2 person team
- Guaranteed weekly wage
- Daily food and travel subsistence
- Productivity pay
- Quality bonus
- 25 days holidays subject to attendance goals
You will need:
- B or a BE category driving licence
- Safe Pass
- 2+ years experience in one or more of the following; overhead stringing, underground cabling, installations or light civils works
- Tickets such as Sign Lighting and Guarding, or Location of Underground Services etc
- Ability or experience at using a hand held device to record and plan works.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest, fixed line telecoms projects in the country on a long-term, permanent basis.
Reporting to a site/field manager, you will be working in a crew of 2 people and be responsible for the following:
- Installing Fibre Broadband to properties both underground and overhead
- Rodding & roping to survey for range and blockages
- Record all completed works on tablet and submit for review
The successful candidates with be joining a dynamic and successful company which offers great scope to build and develop your career in technical engineering, quality or field management.